Wednesday, December 6, 2006

im back

im back with Blogger! oh well, slightly unhappy with it coz i think they dont accept HTML anymore. if i use another template from blogskins, they accept XML which the hell i dont know and im not aware of. damn. how stupid can i get.hehe. and also, wla na ako panahon maghalukay ng code source ng iba coz im fully loaded here sa office. so i dont have any choice but to use this default template theyre giving away for new users. how i wish i could revive my old blogs. but all of them are deleted now, so i really dont have a choice..
if you can see below, i re-posted some of my entries which i got from my multiply account. just to unify my journal. though i changed the dates, para mas makatotohanan. hehe.
yey! i am now a year older. my birthday passed just like an ordinary day. Difference is that, i now have my Janea. what a womderful birthday spending with her. :)
my hun greeted me, my friends, but not my family. :( i dont know if they intentionally forgot it because of what i did..(we had a family problem during past weeks) so there. im used to it. even my mom, but later that afternoon, she YMed me saying sorry coz she forgot to greet me that morning. so i said its ok. :) ah basta, im having a sort of a little problem sa haus which im not happy of course.. :( christmas is getting near pa man din. anyhoo, my hun fetched me here sa office and treated me sa world of chicken sa Glorietta. We'll watch movie sana kaya lang wala na ung gs2 ko panoorin. kaya umuwi na lang kme.
we also had Janea's christening na last Dec 2 at the st. francis church. and the reception was at the cabalen resto in megamall. relatives and some close friends lang ang pumunta, as well as the ninongs and ninangs. The whole day went fine naman and i am so tired. Inuman kami sa bahay that night. Lasing na lasing ako and i woke up last Sunday mga 11 am na yata. Simba kame ni Bon sa edsa Shrine and we ate sa Mcdo lang. there. Nga pala, speaking of Bon, he resigned from his company and get a new one agad :) sa call center in greenhills. he'll be starting na nga this Saturday. Nice one!
what else, no new updates.. right now, here sa office, a colleague treated us pancit, barbecue, and cassava for his birthday! he got it delivered from Buddy's. Actually masarap dun..kaya lang medyo malayo dito sa office kaya nde nmen mpuntahan.
let's see if i'll be able to update this blog...hehe
got to go..

No comments: