Monday, December 11, 2006

there...

Been raining for the past few days..and ang sarap sarap matulog sa gabi..lagi kmi magkatabi matulog ni janea, and i feel she's really comfortable when i hug her during sleep in the middle of the cold night. Sarap ng feeling when she turns around me and rest her arms around my neck, as if she's hugging me too. haay..memorable moments :) sana paglaki ng baby ko, gnun pa rin sya ka-sweet.

Kya lang ang disadvantages ng ulan is that nkka-bored sa bahay. Last Sunday, I wanna go to the mall with janea sana, kaya lang we cant go out due to heavy rain. kaya ayon, aga nmen natulog magnanay. Around 8 pm, we're sleeping already. Her dad kse would have to be awake by 2:30 am. Pasok kase is 4 am. shempre, call center dude eh. hehe.

Sinundo ako ni Bon here sa office yesterday and we went to Glorietta. We ate dinner at KFC and window shopped. I bought Janea a toy from Leap Frog. Its a singing frog with a tune of A-B-C. Cute nga eh. We also bought lotsa bread from BreadTalk. I really like what they sell there.

Sobrang sarap. And cheaper than French Baker though. Un lang naman. We came home around 10pm na. And janea's already sleeping. Di na nya nhintay ang pasalubong ni mommy :)

When we woke up knina, i gave janea her toy, and i believe she's really happy. :) I bet she liked what her mommy gave her. She really like the tune and she keeps on smiling every time i play it. And oh, I forgot to mention that I also bought her a Audio CD of nursery rhymes. I will play it every morning when she wakes up.

Then knina, I met with a good friend Raymond at McDo Greenbelt. I forgot to bring the souvenirs from the binyag which is supposedly for him (he's one of the ninongs). We ate at McDo and kwentuhan to the highest level. From the start where we met (PinoyCentral chat) and those we call "hampaslupang" people there hahaha! harsh noh? About our friends like Lhanie, who is lucky to have her own karu (Adventure), Neil, Nina, so on and so forth. And of course, EMERSON. who happens to be my biggest regret in life. Come to think of it, super duper patay na patay ako sa kanya before na umabot sa point na magkandaiyak-iyak ako anywhere na kung san man ako at maalala ko lang sya ay naiiyak na ako hehe. Kadiri those moments talaga. hahaha! Ewan ko ba, ngyon na-realize ko na sino nga ba siya para pagaksayahan ko ng panahon dati..haay buhay..Gnun nga talaga siguro :)

These were the updates, I got nothing to do so there. :)

No comments: