Friday, December 15, 2006

weekend

Ola! weekend na yahoo! time to rest and spend time naman with my little Janjan. Im so excited na to get home, i got nothing to do here, for this week, the team got NO LOAD. sarap. All we got to do is to wait for 6 pm to pack up things and go home. ehe. pero baka next week loaded ako coz i need to go home late by Friday next week kase may maintenance akong babantayan. And also, i need to move mail files to another server, dhil made-decommissioned na yung current server nila (can relate ba?) hehe sensya na, wala ako masabi eh.

Natutuwa ako kay janjan coz she's really madaldal na talaga, she knows how to make facial expressions na rin, also, she plays with her laway most of the time..ehe kulet nga e. Then she also knows how to stop making noise pag sinaway mo kunyare. Then gising sya mga bandang 11pm, maglalaro kame and tulog na nman mga 1pm. Siya ren ang gigising sa akin ng mga 7am den i'll feed her favorite Cerelac and then have her take vitamins before I leave for the office. Gnun ang eksena nmen magnanay pag may pasok ako. Pag-uwi ko nman galing office, doesnt matter how early i am (earliest is 730pm) tulog na sya. Minsan ginigising ko, pero nagwawala. Nyay Bad mommy!

Today, I have good news, just checked my atm and I got my 14th month (my Christmas bonus, so to speak)..But as the new person that I am, I have deposited half of it to Janea's bank account. Yey! Karir huh! hehe..

Christmas party din nga pala sa Coats mamaya, Jonas has invited me and said he'd be paying for my entrance fee, pero tinatamad yata ako..hehe..Mas gusto ko na lang yata umuwe at matulog..

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments: